WHO YOU ARE:
Our team makes us great, and you could too. You’ll fit right in with the Sitewise Client Solutions team if you value…
- Curiosity. You seek first to understand and love to learn new things. You have a knack for asking questions that help clients define their needs.
- Communication. You listen, speak, and write effectively and have a natural ability to ability to convey complex concepts.
- Insight. You see beyond what clients are saying to deeply understand expectations
- Tenacity. You love helping clients achieve success, and do what it takes to find and deliver quality results.
- Initiative. You’re a motivated self-starter who works well alone and with a team.
- Clarity. You effectively communicate the what, the why, and the how of complex technical problems and solutions to internal teams and end users of all skill levels.
- Wisdom. You’re not afraid to question and investigate so challenges can be resolved quickly.
- Patience. You know it takes time, empathy and effort to succeed.
- Savvy. You are a digital native who gets technology and data. You can apply rigorous analysis to get up to speed on the Sitewise platform quickly.
- Collaboration. You love working with people and know that teamwork makes the dream work.
- Resilience. You take critiques like a champ – it’s a learning opportunity after all!
- Precision. You have razor-sharp focus on the details that matter and proceed accordingly.
- Agility. You are quick on your feet and adjust without sacrificing quality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build long-term relationships with clients to become their trusted Sitewise advisor.
- Cultivate your curiosity and the essential art of listening every day. Ask clients meaningful questions to understand their unique business challenges.
- Translate client business requirements into actionable Sitewise solution implementation plans.
- Organize teams and resources to onboard clients and deliver projects.
- Manage large data integration projects, developing structures to streamline data updates.
- Craft and lead presentations to C-suite clients and project stakeholders.
- Discover opportunities to automate existing processes, creating efficiencies and scalability along the way.
- Help welcome, guide, and grow our junior team members as they navigate the Sitewise platform and their careers.
- Uphold Sitewise’s high standards of personal and professional integrity, customer service, and professionalism.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a Customer Support, SaaS, or technology environment.
- Previous experience in technical support and/or helpdesk (SaaS preferred).
- Proven client management skills.
- Genuine interest in working directly with clients and providing the services they need.
- The ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- The ability to effectively manage and execute competing tasks on time.
- Technical proficiency and skills working with software.
- Strong, proven analytical and technical skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with databases.
- The ability to work 2-3 days per week in the Vancouver office. Full-time remote work may be considered for an exceptional candidate.
NICE TO HAVES
- Exposure to Geographic Information Systems (MapInfo/ArcGIS) and ETL tools (FME/Alteryx), and/or Tableau.
- Experience in, and/or exposure to, market research, retail analytics and data science modeling.
- Experience writing technical documentation, training programs, or user guides.