For retailers, making the right location decision is vital to getting the best results. Tetrad’s desktop, web and mobile solutions help you mitigate the risk associated with opening a new location and maximize the return on invested capital required to build a store.
Improve your ability to assess the sales potential for new locations. Our easy-to-use solutions help validate your instinct on site performance and add confidence to your decision-making process.
Tetrad takes questions that were once addressed with instinct and answers them with a solution that combines equal parts technology, data and industry know-how. We collaborate with you to streamline your workflow and reporting needs so that you can focus on the highest value tasks.
Tetrad’s solutions provides answers to questions like:
- Is this the right site for my next store?
- What is my market penetration?
- How many locations can a market support?
- Who are my best customers?
- How much competition do I have near my proposed location?
- How does this store compare to my others?
- "I really like Sitewise Basic, like how it gives me demographic information on my listings or potential listings that I may not have known otherwise. The information that Sitewise Basic gives us is so in depth that even the building owners that have had their buildings for many, many years are amazed about the information regarding their own building’s neighbourhood. It is a great tool that can be used both for information and marketing in real estate brokerage.”Mikael Kurkdjian, Immobilier Baron | Baron Realty
- "Sitewise Pro is easy and straightforward. Its customizable SmartReports are excellent templates that we use every day for our expansion plans. The flexibility offered by Sitewise Pro makes it a solid solution without spending a fortune."Greg Semos, VP of Development, Lyfe Kitchen
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "PCensus is easy to use with great functionality. We use models, and Tetrad has done a great job providing solutions for a unique set of requirements. Its customer support is best in class, even when training multiple people. They are always only a phone call away."Matthew Stanton, VP Strategy & Development, Smashburger
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.