For restaurants chains and aspiring new concepts, knowing the market landscape is often the first step to success. Tetrad’s desktop, web, and mobile solutions help you analyze the marketplace with effective and professional tools.
See the locations of your restaurants and your competitors on the map with professional company logos. Profile the demographics of existing stores and potential stores, or study how the other team picks sites. Search for gaps and overlooked areas that have the right retail mix and densities to allow your restaurant to thrive.
Tetrad narrows the great unknown by supplying all sources of information: traffic counts, competitor locations, spending profiles, and segmentation clusters are available. And all of this information can be packaged into a branded report at the click of a button.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
- How many stores will it take to fill up this market?
- Is there room for one more?
- Who are my customers and where can I find more of them?
- How many competitors will I face?
- What makes one store great while another struggles?
- What models will I need to simplify my studies?
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "PCensus decreased the time I used to spend collecting demographic data (Census) and trying to divide it at the zip code level. Tetrad’s customer service has been one of the best software services I have gotten, its customer service representatives take the time to guide you and teach you all the tools you need to succeed in your day to day work."Claudia Palencia, Kinetico Incorporated
- “SONNYS has been using Sitewise Basic since 2015 and now couldn’t function without it. Up to date demographics and traffic counts that down load instantly, what could be better than that? I just hope our competitors don’t catch on to how easy it is to use and how accurate the info is. I’m a fan!Bob Fox, Business Development Manager, SONNY’S The CarWash Factory
- "It used to take weeks to compile demographic data for our community health areas - with PCensus and MapInfo it takes minutes."Dr. Joy Edwards, Capital Health Authority
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.