For healthcare planners, developing proper service areas to manage patient populations is as important as locating the hospital itself. Tetrad’s desktop, web, and mobile solutions help you obtain the results in adjustable map territories and proper demographic targeting.
Combine ZIP Code areas into primary and secondary service areas based on patient distributions or discrete population age categories. Rank and sort areas with detailed growth forecasts and household characteristics. Develop creative themes with overlapping features to blend yet not confuse critical patterns and hospital locations.
Tetrad can bolster your operations with solid tools, experience and elegant approaches to produce clear and factual maps and service area reports that recount all important layers.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
• What ZIP Codes are within the hospital radius?
• Do the service areas of neighboring hospitals overlap?
• What procedural visits dominate in this area?
• How do young and old populations differ in their distributions?
• Where do the physicians concentrate in relation to their patients?
• Do patient densities easily fall into the service areas?
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply
- "We have been a satisfied customer of Tetrad for a number of years. We have purchased PCensus and MapPoint and most recently the AGS Crime Database. These tools provide us with capabilities that we previously lacked. Equally, if not more, impressive is their after-sales care. Tetrad has one of the best mapping software staffs around and their response to our inquiries is always WORLD-CLASS."Mark Kreyenhagen, Western-Southern Life Insurance
- "I really like Sitewise Basic, like how it gives me demographic information on my listings or potential listings that I may not have known otherwise. The information that Sitewise Basic gives us is so in depth that even the building owners that have had their buildings for many, many years are amazed about the information regarding their own building’s neighbourhood. It is a great tool that can be used both for information and marketing in real estate brokerage.”Mikael Kurkdjian, Immobilier Baron | Baron Realty
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to perform powerful analyses and create compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision-support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.