For healthcare planners, developing proper service areas to manage patient populations is as important as locating the hospital itself. Tetrad’s desktop, web, and mobile solutions help you obtain the results in adjustable map territories and proper demographic targeting.
Combine ZIP Code areas into primary and secondary service areas based on patient distributions or discrete population age categories. Rank and sort areas with detailed growth forecasts and household characteristics. Develop creative themes with overlapping features to blend yet not confuse critical patterns and hospital locations.
Tetrad can bolster your operations with solid tools, experience and elegant approaches to produce clear and factual maps and service area reports that recount all important layers.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
• What ZIP Codes are within the hospital radius?
• Do the service areas of neighboring hospitals overlap?
• What procedural visits dominate in this area?
• How do young and old populations differ in their distributions?
• Where do the physicians concentrate in relation to their patients?
• Do patient densities easily fall into the service areas?
- "PCensus has the ability to go right to a specific locale and create a great looking map, which adds credibility with my audience, be it for the VP, customer or marketing levels. It really helps with selecting ZIP Codes for advertising buys. Tetrad’s customer support is excellent and beyond reproach. They always solve my problems quickly."David Drymon, Research Director, Nash Finch
- “SONNYS has been using Sitewise Basic since 2015 and now couldn’t function without it. Up to date demographics and traffic counts that down load instantly, what could be better than that? I just hope our competitors don’t catch on to how easy it is to use and how accurate the info is. I’m a fan!Bob Fox, Business Development Manager, SONNY’S The CarWash Factory
- "PCensus is easy to use with great functionality. We use models, and Tetrad has done a great job providing solutions for a unique set of requirements. Its customer support is best in class, even when training multiple people. They are always only a phone call away."Matthew Stanton, VP Strategy & Development, Smashburger
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "I really like Sitewise Basic, like how it gives me demographic information on my listings or potential listings that I may not have known otherwise. The information that Sitewise Basic gives us is so in depth that even the building owners that have had their buildings for many, many years are amazed about the information regarding their own building’s neighbourhood. It is a great tool that can be used both for information and marketing in real estate brokerage.”Mikael Kurkdjian, Immobilier Baron | Baron Realty
- "PCensus gives me a clear picture of all markets we would like to go into and provides the reports in any format. Tetrad’s support staff is very quick and helpful."Don Foley, Carteles
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to perform powerful analyses and create compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision-support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.