For healthcare planners, developing proper service areas to manage patient populations is as important as locating the hospital itself. Tetrad’s desktop, web, and mobile solutions help you obtain the results in adjustable map territories and proper demographic targeting.
Combine ZIP Code areas into primary and secondary service areas based on patient distributions or discrete population age categories. Rank and sort areas with detailed growth forecasts and household characteristics. Develop creative themes with overlapping features to blend yet not confuse critical patterns and hospital locations.
Tetrad can bolster your operations with solid tools, experience and elegant approaches to produce clear and factual maps and service area reports that recount all important layers.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
• What ZIP Codes are within the hospital radius?
• Do the service areas of neighboring hospitals overlap?
• What procedural visits dominate in this area?
• How do young and old populations differ in their distributions?
• Where do the physicians concentrate in relation to their patients?
• Do patient densities easily fall into the service areas?
- "PCensus decreased the time I used to spend collecting demographic data (Census) and trying to divide it at the zip code level. Tetrad’s customer service has been one of the best software services I have gotten, its customer service representatives take the time to guide you and teach you all the tools you need to succeed in your day to day work."Claudia Palencia, Kinetico Incorporated
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "Sitewise Pro is easy and straightforward. Its customizable SmartReports are excellent templates that we use every day for our expansion plans. The flexibility offered by Sitewise Pro makes it a solid solution without spending a fortune."Greg Semos, VP of Development, Lyfe Kitchen
- "PCensus has the ability to go right to a specific locale and create a great looking map, which adds credibility with my audience, be it for the VP, customer or marketing levels. It really helps with selecting ZIP Codes for advertising buys. Tetrad’s customer support is excellent and beyond reproach. They always solve my problems quickly."David Drymon, Research Director, Nash Finch
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to perform powerful analyses and create compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision-support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.