For healthcare planners, developing proper service areas to manage patient populations is as important as locating the hospital itself. Tetrad’s desktop, web, and mobile solutions help you obtain the results in adjustable map territories and proper demographic targeting.
Combine ZIP Code areas into primary and secondary service areas based on patient distributions or discrete population age categories. Rank and sort areas with detailed growth forecasts and household characteristics. Develop creative themes with overlapping features to blend yet not confuse critical patterns and hospital locations.
Tetrad can bolster your operations with solid tools, experience and elegant approaches to produce clear and factual maps and service area reports that recount all important layers.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
• What ZIP Codes are within the hospital radius?
• Do the service areas of neighboring hospitals overlap?
• What procedural visits dominate in this area?
• How do young and old populations differ in their distributions?
• Where do the physicians concentrate in relation to their patients?
• Do patient densities easily fall into the service areas?
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "We have been a satisfied customer of Tetrad for a number of years. We have purchased PCensus and MapPoint and most recently the AGS Crime Database. These tools provide us with capabilities that we previously lacked. Equally, if not more, impressive is their after-sales care. Tetrad has one of the best mapping software staffs around and their response to our inquiries is always WORLD-CLASS."Mark Kreyenhagen, Western-Southern Life Insurance
- "Sitewise Pro is easy and straightforward. Its customizable SmartReports are excellent templates that we use every day for our expansion plans. The flexibility offered by Sitewise Pro makes it a solid solution without spending a fortune."Greg Semos, VP of Development, Lyfe Kitchen
- "PCensus decreased the time I used to spend collecting demographic data (Census) and trying to divide it at the zip code level. Tetrad’s customer service has been one of the best software services I have gotten, its customer service representatives take the time to guide you and teach you all the tools you need to succeed in your day to day work."Claudia Palencia, Kinetico Incorporated
- “SONNYS has been using Sitewise Basic since 2015 and now couldn’t function without it. Up to date demographics and traffic counts that down load instantly, what could be better than that? I just hope our competitors don’t catch on to how easy it is to use and how accurate the info is. I’m a fan!Bob Fox, Business Development Manager, SONNY’S The CarWash Factory
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to perform powerful analyses and create compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision-support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.