Selling financial products effectively requires a keen sense of where to place branches and how to identify customers. Tetrad’s desktop, web and mobile solutions help you analyze the marketplace to determine where potential new locations can be found, evaluate acquisitions, and generally make better, informed decisions.
Advance your knowledge of how many customers would fit the fee-driven and middle income deposit profiles. Learn to compare multiple sites with the flexibility of creating any image for the study. Our solutions simplify the mapping, the reporting, and the summarizing of each market, and give a professional edge to your work.
Tetrad reshapes the complicated into the obvious, and fuses experience with advanced software to bring your ideas to the forefront. We will help you create custom reports that provide clarity, insight, and accuracy for any study.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
- What census tracts have the highest growth rates?
- What branches need new services?
- Where are the strong locations and the weak ones?
- How many depositors can I reach?
- Who are the competitors in the neighborhood?
- What traffic can I expect?
- "PCensus decreased the time I used to spend collecting demographic data (Census) and trying to divide it at the zip code level. Tetrad’s customer service has been one of the best software services I have gotten, its customer service representatives take the time to guide you and teach you all the tools you need to succeed in your day to day work."Claudia Palencia, Kinetico Incorporated
- "PCensus gives me a clear picture of all markets we would like to go into and provides the reports in any format. Tetrad’s support staff is very quick and helpful."Don Foley, Carteles
- "We have been a satisfied customer of Tetrad for a number of years. We have purchased PCensus and MapPoint and most recently the AGS Crime Database. These tools provide us with capabilities that we previously lacked. Equally, if not more, impressive is their after-sales care. Tetrad has one of the best mapping software staffs around and their response to our inquiries is always WORLD-CLASS."Mark Kreyenhagen, Western-Southern Life Insurance
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- “SONNYS has been using Sitewise Basic since 2015 and now couldn’t function without it. Up to date demographics and traffic counts that down load instantly, what could be better than that? I just hope our competitors don’t catch on to how easy it is to use and how accurate the info is. I’m a fan!Bob Fox, Business Development Manager, SONNY’S The CarWash Factory
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.