Selling financial products effectively requires a keen sense of where to place branches and how to identify customers. Tetrad’s desktop, web and mobile solutions help you analyze the marketplace to determine where potential new locations can be found, evaluate acquisitions, and generally make better, informed decisions.
Advance your knowledge of how many customers would fit the fee-driven and middle income deposit profiles. Learn to compare multiple sites with the flexibility of creating any image for the study. Our solutions simplify the mapping, the reporting, and the summarizing of each market, and give a professional edge to your work.
Tetrad reshapes the complicated into the obvious, and fuses experience with advanced software to bring your ideas to the forefront. We will help you create custom reports that provide clarity, insight, and accuracy for any study.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
- What census tracts have the highest growth rates?
- What branches need new services?
- Where are the strong locations and the weak ones?
- How many depositors can I reach?
- Who are the competitors in the neighborhood?
- What traffic can I expect?
- "PCensus is easy to use with great functionality. We use models, and Tetrad has done a great job providing solutions for a unique set of requirements. Its customer support is best in class, even when training multiple people. They are always only a phone call away."Matthew Stanton, VP Strategy & Development, Smashburger
- "PCensus has the ability to go right to a specific locale and create a great looking map, which adds credibility with my audience, be it for the VP, customer or marketing levels. It really helps with selecting ZIP Codes for advertising buys. Tetrad’s customer support is excellent and beyond reproach. They always solve my problems quickly."David Drymon, Research Director, Nash Finch
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is a much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.