Selling financial products effectively requires a keen sense of where to place branches and how to identify customers. Tetrad’s desktop, web and mobile solutions help you analyze the marketplace to determine where potential new locations can be found, evaluate acquisitions, and generally make better, informed decisions.
Advance your knowledge of how many customers would fit the fee-driven and middle income deposit profiles. Learn to compare multiple sites with the flexibility of creating any image for the study. Our solutions simplify the mapping, the reporting, and the summarizing of each market, and give a professional edge to your work.
Tetrad reshapes the complicated into the obvious, and fuses experience with advanced software to bring your ideas to the forefront. We will help you create custom reports that provide clarity, insight, and accuracy for any study.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
- What census tracts have the highest growth rates?
- What branches need new services?
- Where are the strong locations and the weak ones?
- How many depositors can I reach?
- Who are the competitors in the neighborhood?
- What traffic can I expect?
- "PCensus gives me a clear picture of all markets we would like to go into and provides the reports in any format. Tetrad’s support staff is very quick and helpful."Don Foley, Carteles
- "PCensus has the ability to go right to a specific locale and create a great looking map, which adds credibility with my audience, be it for the VP, customer or marketing levels. It really helps with selecting ZIP Codes for advertising buys. Tetrad’s customer support is excellent and beyond reproach. They always solve my problems quickly."David Drymon, Research Director, Nash Finch
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply
- "I really like Sitewise Basic, like how it gives me demographic information on my listings or potential listings that I may not have known otherwise. The information that Sitewise Basic gives us is so in depth that even the building owners that have had their buildings for many, many years are amazed about the information regarding their own building’s neighbourhood. It is a great tool that can be used both for information and marketing in real estate brokerage.”Mikael Kurkdjian, Immobilier Baron | Baron Realty
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.