Selling financial products effectively requires a keen sense of where to place branches and how to identify customers. Tetrad’s desktop, web and mobile solutions help you analyze the marketplace to determine where potential new locations can be found, evaluate acquisitions, and generally make better, informed decisions.
Advance your knowledge of how many customers would fit the fee-driven and middle income deposit profiles. Learn to compare multiple sites with the flexibility of creating any image for the study. Our solutions simplify the mapping, the reporting, and the summarizing of each market, and give a professional edge to your work.
Tetrad reshapes the complicated into the obvious, and fuses experience with advanced software to bring your ideas to the forefront. We will help you create custom reports that provide clarity, insight, and accuracy for any study.
Tetrad’s solutions provide the answers to questions like:
- What census tracts have the highest growth rates?
- What branches need new services?
- Where are the strong locations and the weak ones?
- How many depositors can I reach?
- Who are the competitors in the neighborhood?
- What traffic can I expect?
- "PCensus gives me a clear picture of all markets we would like to go into and provides the reports in any format. Tetrad’s support staff is very quick and helpful."Don Foley, Carteles
- "We have been a satisfied customer of Tetrad for a number of years. We have purchased PCensus and MapPoint and most recently the AGS Crime Database. These tools provide us with capabilities that we previously lacked. Equally, if not more, impressive is their after-sales care. Tetrad has one of the best mapping software staffs around and their response to our inquiries is always WORLD-CLASS."Mark Kreyenhagen, Western-Southern Life Insurance
- "It used to take weeks to compile demographic data for our community health areas - with PCensus and MapInfo it takes minutes."Dr. Joy Edwards, Capital Health Authority
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply
- "PCensus is easy to use with great functionality. We use models, and Tetrad has done a great job providing solutions for a unique set of requirements. Its customer support is best in class, even when training multiple people. They are always only a phone call away."Matthew Stanton, VP Strategy & Development, Smashburger
PCensus Analyst is a powerful analyst tool that combines mapping, demographics and your data to create powerful analyses and compelling reports and visualizations.
Sitewise Pro is a data visualization and analytics solution providing decision support for market analysis and site selection. Create rich, analytical reports and maps with a few taps of your connected device or web browser.Read More
Sitewise Mobile is a basic analysis tool that lets you understand the characteristics of a market or trade area. You can get in-depth reports from your iOS or Android devices.