Refined Solutions for Complex Analysis
PCensus Analyst uses maps, demographics and your own customer data to assist you in making site location and market planning decisions. With PCensus Analyst, you can…
- Is this the right site for my next store?
- What is the population in my trade area?
- What is my market penetration?
- Are the people well educated with high incomes?
- Does this area have a high number of families and children?
- Create the Lifestyle of your typical customer.
- Rank and score areas based on criteria such as total households.
- Use the results as potential locations for a new outlet.
- Sell in the hot areas with mailings or sales calls.
Know Your Customers
- Find out who your customer is to improve marketing.
- Learn your penetration in a market area.
- Display customer locations on a map to know your market area.
PCensus Analyst Feature Highlights
Rank Markets that Match Your Profile
PCensus Analyst helps you find markets that match a demographic profile of your customer base. Assemble a “lifestyle” of demographic characteristics of your typical customer. PCensus then finds census geographies, zip codes or regions on a map that score highly for finding potential customers.
Visualize Your Data
Create Thematic Maps
Visualize demographic data, business locations and your own data on the map to gain insight. PCensus works with the major mapping platforms – MapInfo, ArcGIS and MapPoint.
Scan a Market Area for Potential Sites
SiteScan quickly analyses a large number of sites to find potentially favorable locations that best meet specific criteria (e.g. a minimum population or sufficient households with a specified income level, education, children or dwelling types) within a specified distance or drive time.
- "Sitewise Pro is easy and straightforward. Its customizable SmartReports are excellent templates that we use every day for our expansion plans. The flexibility offered by Sitewise Pro makes it a solid solution without spending a fortune."Greg Semos, VP of Development, Lyfe Kitchen
- "We have been a satisfied customer of Tetrad for a number of years. We have purchased PCensus and MapPoint and most recently the AGS Crime Database. These tools provide us with capabilities that we previously lacked. Equally if not more impressive is their after-sales care. Tetrad has one of the best mapping software staffs around and their response to our inquiries is always WORLD-CLASS."Mark Kreyenhagen, Western-Southern Life Insurance
- "PCensus is a highly-intuitive tool that has made our site analysis process fast and efficient. Comparing and benchmarking location attributes is simple with PCensus. It is much more robust economic development tool than other web-based or ‘off-the-shelf’ solutions."Lindsey Ballas, Jacksonville Economic Development Commission
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "PCensus decreased the time I used to spend collecting demographic data (Census) and trying to divide it at the zip code level. Tetrad’s customer service has been one of the best software services I have gotten, its customer service representatives take the time to guide you and teach you all the tools you need to succeed on your day to day work."Claudia Palencia, Kinetico Incorporated
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply