Refined Solutions for Complex Analysis
PCensus Analyst uses maps, demographics and your own customer data to assist you in making site location and market planning decisions. With PCensus Analyst, you can…
- Is this the right site for my next store?
- What is the population in my trade area?
- What is my market penetration?
- Are the people well educated with high incomes?
- Does this area have a high number of families and children?
- Create the Lifestyle of your typical customer.
- Rank and score areas based on criteria such as ‘total households’.
- Plot results as potential sites for new locations.
- Target the hot areas with mailings or sales calls.
Know Your Customers
- Find out who your customer is to improve marketing.
- Explore your penetration rates in a given market area.
- Display customer locations on a map to define your market area.
PCensus Analyst Feature Highlights
Rank Markets that Match Your Profile
PCensus Analyst helps you find markets that match a demographic profile of your customer base. Assemble a “lifestyle” of demographic characteristics of your typical customer. PCensus then finds census geographies, zip codes or regions on a map that score highly for finding potential customers.
Visualize Your Data
Create Thematic Maps
Visualize demographic data, business locations and your own data on the map to gain insight. PCensus works with the major mapping platforms – MapInfo, ArcGIS and MapPoint.
- "PCensus is the best way I’ve found to be in control of your demographic analysis while maintaining complete confidence in the accuracy of your reports. The ability to choose data from multiple vendors gave us the flexibility to find the attributes that were most relevant to us."Phil Hutchinson, CCIM, McCoy's Building Supply
- "I really like Sitewise Basic, like how it gives me demographic information on my listings or potential listings that I may not have known otherwise. The information that Sitewise Basic gives us is so in depth that even the building owners that have had their buildings for many, many years are amazed about the information regarding their own building’s neighbourhood. It is a great tool that can be used both for information and marketing in real estate brokerage.”Mikael Kurkdjian, Immobilier Baron | Baron Realty
- “SONNYS has been using Sitewise Basic since 2015 and now couldn’t function without it. Up to date demographics and traffic counts that down load instantly, what could be better than that? I just hope our competitors don’t catch on to how easy it is to use and how accurate the info is. I’m a fan!Bob Fox, Business Development Manager, SONNY’S The CarWash Factory
- “We have subscribed to Sitewise Basic from Tetrad for several years. I find it very user friendly and I find extracting reports very easy. The data available is extensive and up to date. Compiling data based on the demographics of an area such as drive time from a specific point or by a selected area takes just minutes.”Janice MacBurney, Executive Assistant, ALJO Holdings
- "By streamlining complex tasks, PCensus has helped make my job easier. I use radius study areas and create customized banking segments for my reports. I believe the support team is Tetrad’s best attribute. They are always ready to lend a hand with any problem."Robert Gallardo, VP Database Marketing, Marquette Bank
- "Westbridge Group Valuation Partner has been using Sitewise Basic data since 2015 for our real estate appraisals and market studies. We use Sitewise’s data and maps to retrieve information on age distribution, income, households etc. We are impressed with the quality of the information and flexibility of the geographic levels. Sitewise is easy to use, the support is very good, and Tetrad is quick to answer our questions."Elaine Sela, Westbridge Group Valuation Partner