Products such as MapInfo Professional and Encom Discover are ready to use right out of the box. However, as with all software there is a learning curve.
Maximize your your time and software investment through a custom training course designed to provide geologists with an overview of the product capabilities as well as a thorough understanding of many advanced features. The courses consist of a series of lectures and hands-on exercises using geological data to build maps and visualize data.
Learn the skills you need to be efficient and productive with your software investment.
- Introduction to MapInfo & Discover (2-Day Course)
Aimed at the inexperienced user, this course introduces the basic concepts of MapInfo Professional
- Intermediate MapInfo & Discover (2-Day Course)
Building on the introductory modules, this course explores some of the more sophisticated capabilities of MapInfo Professional
- Discover 3D (2-Day Course)
- GIS Data Standards and Best Practices for Mining & Exploration (1-Day Course)
- Using MapInfo/Discover to Select Exploration Targets (2-Day Course)
- Integrating GPS Data with MapInfo (1-Day Course)
- ER Mapper (3-Day Course)
- Encom Geophysical Applications (1 to 2-Day Courses)
These courses have been accredited by the American Institute for Professional Geologists (AIPG) for their Professional Development Program. Participants in these courses earn Professional Development Points (PDP)