Datamine Discover 3D (64 bit) seamlessly extends the MapInfo Pro GIS into 3D. Visualizing your data in 3D is easy, whether draping aerial photography over a terrain surface, assessing drillholes or viewing geochemical datasets. Datamine Discover 3D is also projection-savvy, with on-the fly dataset reprojection ensuring a comparable experience to MapInfo Pro.
Gain a fresh perspective on your data, identifying and analyzing subtle trends in 3D simply not apparent in the 2D environment. Powerful modelling capabilities, from solid wireframing and extrusions through to block/voxel model interpolation. Intuitively navigate the 3D environment with our new onscreen controls or plug in a 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator controller for instinctive ‘fly-through’ navigation. Share 3D environments with the free Discover Viewer and produce eye-catching and immersive movies of your project with dynamic data content.
- Seamless integration of geochemical, geological, environmental, geophysical, drilling and cartographic datasets into a single GIS
- Extensive analytical capabilities for temporal, geostatistical, graphical and spatial trend identification and data normalization.
- Fast and dynamic creation of high-quality professional cartographic output.
- Create, annotate and analyze detailed drillhole cross-sections, long-sections and plans.
- Cutting-edge raster grid interpolation and manipulation capabilities, including support for multi-band and multi-resolution grids.
- Powerful 3D visualization, modelling and analysis.
GPS connectivity for accurate and real-time field data capture, Comprehensive support for the Multi-Resolution Raster (.MRR) format within most MapInfo Discover tools, including multi-banded rasters.
The Raster group on the ANALYSIS tab incorporates Geophysical (FFT) filters, Contour Labelling and the Contour Label Positioner.
The drillhole module implements MapInfo Pro 17.0’s Geopackage as the core database, natively storing your drillhole data as a complete 3D geometry dataset.
What’s New with Datamine Discover 3D 2017:
- Image Geotagging
- GPS Improvements
- GPX Import & Export
- Waypoint Navigation
- Tablet Menu Mode
- Reintroduced Surfaces Menu
- Reintroduced Poly Builder Tool
- Drillhole Improvements
- Studio EM integration.
The Datamine Discover 64-Bit Bundle installs and licenses the following components:
- Datamine Discover 3D
- MapInfo Pro Advanced 16.0 (including MapInfo Pro Raster)
- MapInfo Premium Services (Including Bing Roads)
MapInfo Discover 3D offers a versatile data integration environment which will not only raise the productivity of your multidisciplinary project teams but also provide them with a new platform to stimulate discussion, enrich exploration strategies and contribute to exploration success.
Datamine Discover 3D 2017 (64 bit only) supports the following operating systems:
- Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (64-bit)
- Windows®1 (64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Apple Macintosh OSX and Linux operating systems are NOT supported
- Virtualization systems such as Citrix, Mac Parallels or VMWare are NOT supported
- Windows XP & Vista are NOT supported
- Core i3 series or equivalent CPU processor (note MapInfo/Discover does not utilize multiple CPU cores in most tools.)
- 4 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Intel HD series (or Iris) integrated graphics
- A monitor of at least HD (capability 1920 x 1080 resolution)
- Core i5 series or equivalent CPU processor (note MapInfo/Discover does not utilize multiple CPU cores in most tools.)
- 8 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Dedicated Graphics Card that supports OpenGL 3.0 with at least 512MB dedicated memory (VRAM), and with OpenGL optimized Drivers, such as Nvidia Quadro or ATI FireGL series.
- Multiple HD monitors or a high resolution single monitor
The install wizard checks for the following and prompts you if not already on your system; you can choose to have the install wizard install these requirements or cancel the installation if you do not want to proceed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Client Profile and Extended)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 (x86) for Windows Desktop
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service pack 2 (x64) for Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (x64)
- SlimDX runtime .NET 4.0 x64 January 2012 (end user runtime)
|3D Module includes 1 year MATS (Maintenance & Technical Support)||Call for Pricing|
|Discover + 3D Module with MATS||Call for Pricing|
|Annual Discover + 3D Module MATS||Call for Pricing|