Built on the powerful MapInfo Professional GIS, Datamine Discover (64 bit) is the comprehensive and essential package for the compilation, mapping and analysis and spatial geosciences data, whether you are conducting mineral exploration, hydrological analysis or environmental assessments. With Discover, you can analyze and manipulate high-resolution imagery and grids with ease, create drillhole plans and sections and perform geostatistical analysis.
Make informed decisions based on an integrated and accurate view of all your data with support for over 100 industry-standard formats, including connectivity with popular geoscience applications (e.g. Leapfrog, Datamine Studio RM, AcQuire and gINT), as well as image rectification, reprojection and batch ECW import capabilities.
Maximize the value of your data with a wealth of advanced analytical functionality, whether you are performing anomaly identification, drillhole targeting, multielement analysis or remote sensing. Datasets can be assessed dynamically in statistical, spatial, temporal and graphical views.
MapInfo Pro Advanced provides a comprehensive and super-fast set of raster grid interpolation, modification and analysis tools, equally capable at the prospect or continental scales.
Boreholes, drillholes and trenches can all be visualized and analyzed as detailed and easily updated cross-sections and plans.
Produce high quality output more quickly and easily than ever before with the new and intuitive Layout Designer. Ensure professional results with a vast range of adornments, from embedded 3D views and location plans, through to map grids and titleblocks. MapInfo Pro provides numerous output options, such as hard copy printing, exporting to a variety of formats and publishing as interactive PDFs.
What’s New with Datamine Discover 2017:
- Image Geotagging
- GPS Improvements
- GPX Import & Export
- Waypoint Navigation
- Tablet Menu Mode
- Reintroduced Surfaces Menu
- Reintroduced Poly Builder Tool
- Drillhole Improvements
- Studio EM integration.
The Datamine Discover 64-Bit Bundle installs and licenses the following components:
- Datamine Discover
- MapInfo Pro Advanced 16.0 (including MapInfo Pro Raster)
- MapInfo Premium Services (including Bing Roads)
Discover Training for Geologists
Maximize your your time and software investment through a training course designed to provide geologists with an overview of Discover and its advanced features.
» Click here for more information.
Datamine Discover 2017 (64 bit only) supports the following operating systems:
Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (64-bit)
- Windows®1 (64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (64-bit)
- Apple Macintosh OSX and Linux operating systems are NOT supported
- Virtualization systems such as Citrix, Mac Parallels or VMWare are NOT supported
- Windows XP & Vista are NOT supported
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Core i3 series or equivalent CPU processor (note MapInfo/Discover does not utilize multiple CPU cores in most tools.)
- 4 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Intel HD series (or Iris) integrated graphics
- A monitor of at least HD (capability 1920 x 1080 resolution)
Recommended Hardware Requirements
- Core i5 series or equivalent CPU processor (note MapInfo/Discover does not utilize multiple CPU cores in most tools.)
- 8 Gigabytes of RAM memory
- Dedicated Graphics Card that supports OpenGL 3.0 with at least 512MB dedicated memory (VRAM), and with OpenGL optimized Drivers, such as Nvidia Quadro or ATI FireGL series.
- Multiple HD monitors or a high resolution single monitor
The install wizard checks for the following and prompts you if not already on your system; you can choose to have the install wizard install these requirements or cancel the installation if you do not want to proceed.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (Client Profile and Extended)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2 (x86) for Windows Desktop
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service pack 2 (x64) for Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Update 3 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (x64)
- SlimDX runtime .NET 4.0 x64 January 2012 (end user runtime)