ArcGIS is full-featured GIS software for visualizing, managing, creating, and analyzing geographic data. Using ArcView you can understand the geographic context of your data, allowing you to see relationships and identify patterns in new ways. ArcView helps tens of thousands of organizations make better decisions and solve problems faster.
With ArcView you can:
- Leverage geographic data to make better decisions.
- View and analyze your spatial data in new ways. Build new geographic data sets quickly and easily.
- Create publication-quality maps.
- Manage all your file, database, and Internet data resources from a single application.
- Customize the user interface around the tasks that you need to accomplish.
ArcView is the most widely used desktop GIS software in the world because it provides an easy way for everyone to use geographic data. With a large array of symbols and cartographic capabilities, you can easily create high-quality maps. ArcView makes data management and editing a painless task that can be accomplished by anyone in your organization. Virtually any geographic data provider can make data available in ArcView compatible format. Because data can be integrated from almost any source, projects can get started right away with data that is available locally or on the Internet.
ArcView simplifies complex analysis and data management tasks by allowing you to visually model the task in a logical work flow. ArcView is easy to use by nontechnical users, and advanced users will be able to take advantage of the sophisticated tools for advanced cartography, data integration, and spatial analysis. Developers can customize ArcView using industry-standard programming language
ArcView includes StreetMap Pro at no additional cost:
- TeleAtlas based street maps for the United States and Canada
- Street address ranges for geocoding
- All levels of US 2000 Census geography
- 5-digit ZIP Code boundaries
ArcView includes overview maps of:
- The World