This past weekend, we rolled out Sitewise version 18.104.22.168. This release comes with more than just minor bug fixes- we’ve added new features and enhancements to make the tool more powerful and versatile than ever.
Here’s a list of what’s new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Users can now apply one or more filter expressions on a table. For example, display only shopping centers that have a GLA > 750,000 sq ft in New York state.
- Instead of entering a radius for a circle study area, you can now generate circles that are sized according to the data that fits in them. For example, you could generate a circle that encapsulates a daytime population of 20,000 white collar employees.
Batch Site Improvements
- You can now add locations to the batch by entering the address or a store location name.
- With this new feature, you can create a copy of an existing project, useful if you wish to update an old project to the latest data.
- When a database no longer exists in the system, you will be prompted to make a copy of the project and update the demographics using the latest available subscription.
- Create empty tables to contain store locations or trade area polygons from scratch by choosing Settings > Layers > Create a New Layer
- Various bug fixes
- Can now bring up reports that are older than 30 days
- At the prompt to create a new project, you may now change the data subscription