The NAVTEQ street maps provide the most complete coverage of the United States. NAVTEQ maps can be used for display, geocoding and routing.
NAVTEQ starts with the most up-to-date, reliable source material. Where road information is not available researchers create it using satellite-assisted technology. Field crews then drive the streets to collect and verify information, in categories from street names to address ranges, and points of interest.
- ESRI – shape (.shp), coverages and .e00
- MapInfo – .TAB and mid/mif
- Oracle 10g/11g – Transportable Tablespaces
NAVTEQ offers three products to satisfy every need:
- NAVTEQ Premium – for routing applications
- NAVTEQ Standard – for geocoding applications
- NAVTEQ Base – for display purposes
|Layers Major Highways||1||1||1|
|Major Highway Shields||1||1||1|
|Admin. Area Boundaries (1-5)||1||1||1|
|Waterway Polygons & Segments||1||1||1|
|Land Use Features||1||1||1|
|Points of Interest||1||1|
|Parks and Recreation||1||1|
|Auto Maintenance, Service and Petrol||1||1|
|Community Service Centres||1||1|
|Condition/Driving Manoeuvre-Date/Time Modifiers||1|
|Restricted Driving Manoeuvres-Manoeuvre Links||1|
These products provide you with a variety of attributes from street data, address ranges, points of interest and routing files to provide you with the best data for your application.
Nationwide coverage is available by the state and entire country. Quarterly updates are available. Several licensing options exist that allow users to subscribe to regular updates or use the data perpetually. Street maps are also available for Canada
Accuracy – An Unrivaled Process
NAVTEQ builds their maps using a six-step process. At every stage of this process, NAVTEQ focuses on creating data that is accurate, precise, and usable for a range of applications.
Looking for updates to your car or handheld navigation system?
Please contact your original manufacturer or go to www.navigation.com
- Positional Accuracy
- Block Level Address Ranges
- Excellent Turn Restrictions
- Comprehensive Roadway Connectivity
- Z levels (height relative tunnels and bridges)
- Exit and entrance ramps including signage
- One of the industries largest POI (Point-Of-Interest) databases
- Geographic Decimal Degrees (Lat/Long) – WGS84, NAD83, NAD27
- State Plane Coordinates (SPC) – NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) – NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters