IQVIA is a leading global provider of information, innovative technology solutions and contract research services focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA was formed in 2017 through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles. They have integrated the best of three commercial databases, including SK&A and HDS, into a new unified solution known as OneKey.
The OneKey database features the most comprehensive healthcare provider and organization databases available, compliance services for the life sciences industry, data services, extensive market research, and a wide range of pharmacy solutions. OneKey data solutions support many leading U.S. institutions in their sales, marketing, compliance, research, healthcare IT, publishing and continuing medical education initiatives.
OneKey data is comprised of the most up-to-date information available in the industry today. By using unique methodologies, IQVIA offers a robust and bended data collection methodology:
OneKey sources information such as names, titles, phone numbers and fax numbers, ownership, organization size, practice specialty, affiliations and more.
Acquiring new reference data is a vital part of ensuring that our information is the most current available. Because we go to many different sources for our data, we’re able to offer specialized databases that other list companies just can’t offer. IQVIA’s diverse mix of industry information comes from sources such as:
- Primary Research
- Transactional Data
- Government agencies
- State licensing information
- Professional associations
- Mergers and acquisitions announcements
- Company and corporate directories
- Trade publications
So IQVIA created OneKey, a single reference data solution that delivers relevant, valuable content on 9 million people and 680,000 organizations. With OneKey you can run better segmentation models, manage sales territories, identify new business opportunities, and connect your business to your ideal audience.
OneKey is Constantly Enriched and Adaptable to Any Commercial Task:
- Be precise in your targeting with more than 200 attributes and harmonized views of providers.
- See connections and understand how physicians and hospitals are affiliated with one another.
- Understand a corporate parent’s span of control and influence over healthcare sites and prescribers at those sites.
- Receive licensure identifiers of providers for Aggregate Spend/transparency reporting.
- Validate drug sample eligibility for called-on physicians to ensure they are a licensed practitioner authorized by state law to request and receive samples
- Analyze the buying patterns of your hospital and surgery center customers to better determine if they should contract with a specific Group Purchasing Organization
- Benefit from IQVIA’s updates of names and addresses, including email, to keep your CRM fresh